Our team brings a wide range of experience to the table with key personal being involved in the following project types:
- Ground engineering and slope stabilisation works
- Rock fall protection barriers, attenuators, rock meshing and scaling
- Site enabling works and temporary support
- Anchored retaining walls included bridge abutment and wingwalls
- Construction blasting
- Cut and cover tunnel construction, shaft sinking & mine portal works
- Large scale civil projects
- Leading design and build contracts offering alternative options providing significant cost and programme benefits.
Investment into modern specialised pnuematic and hydraulic powered drilling rigs gives Groundfix the ability to undertake a wide range of ground engineering and slope stabilisation projects.